Third Sector – Customer Platform
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The client was looking to establish the project plan and strategy for bringing a new platform to market that would be the first online database of syndicate information. The purpose was to open the world of shared racehorse ownership to the public with a fully searchable database of all syndicates in the UK and Ireland.
- Developed a clear strategic plan, during an initial planning stage, for delivery of a relaunched platform with a full brand identity, marketing strategy and feature rich platform.
- Conducted a full audience and sector research piece to build knowledge of the wider industry and define audience profiles.
- Lead an extensive brand workshop and design piece to develop the messaging, vision and visual identity for the brand.
- Considered many compliance and regulatory challenges during messaging, ensuring all communication was compliant.
- Executed the design and build of a feature rich platform where users could search for syndicates based on different factors such as budget, location, number of horses, and much more.
- Conducted extensive testing and QA prior to launch.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
- Successfully launched the platform to the public, which then received the same user engagement in these first months that the previous platform received in the first year.
- Supported the clients through the initial months post launch.
- The platform remains in use today and the number of syndicates registering to be added to the searchable database continues to grow.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project Management
- Audience Mapping
- Brand Identity Design
- Full Platform Build
- Tech Stack Design
- Requirements Gathering & Cataloguing
- Launch Strategy