Real Estate – CRM System Procurement
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
With a small team of partners running the business, all unique know-how and business activity was organised in spreadsheets or retained by each individual partner. This made sharing updates on activity or monitoring targets very difficult. The client was looking to introduce a simple-to-use CRM software that would better organise their information and activity and allow them to more effectively collaborate.
The partners were aware that they did not have experience sourcing software, and each had different requirements and challenges that they wanted to overcome by utilising a CRM solution.
Working with the partners we gathered the requirements and documented their current processes. This allowed us to then procure the appropriate CRM solution and re-engineer relevant processes. A major element of the procurement process was training and knowledge transfer to ensure each partner had a strong understanding of how to effectively use the CRM tool once implemented to the business.
Our three-month procurement project incorporated:
- Onsite workshop with senior partners to understand current processes and activity management.
- Requirements gathering, diagnose pain points and identify challenges.
- End-to-end supplier procurement management, from RFP to contract negotiation.
- Implemented CRMsoftware with customised workflows and reporting.
- Multiple team training sessions to transfer knowledge throughout the lifecycle of the project.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
This project successfully resulted in:
- Clearly defined business processes for all stages of the deal lifecycle.
- A fully integrated and customise CRM solution including an on-the-go mobile solution.
- Positive buy-in from all partners on the benefits of a CRM tool.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Re-engineering
- Supplier Procurement Management
- Software Implementation
- Employee Coaching & Training