Real Estate – Digital Strategy
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The client was looking to evaluate the effectiveness and suitability of business systems and processes, identify efficiency gains, review online brand presence, reach and effectiveness of marketing, and GDPR compliance. Acquisition and legacy systems had resulted in disconnected systems and a lack of uniform processes, presenting challenges with reporting, customer service management, staff training and retention.
- Conducted a two-month discovery project focused on understanding the day-to-day operations, with staff interviews across all sites, covering pain points, roles and responsibilities, system utilisation and architecture mapping, processes, change control and governance.
- Conducted an in-depth analysis of available business data, from marketing effectiveness, through to average spends and booking habits.
- Led the procurement process to identify the most appropriate technology solutions for the newly established business requirements.
- Mapped out the new system architecture and developed a digital strategy that enabled the client to realise the full value of their customer data. This detailed the required system architecture restructuring, new technologies and processes, people change and employee empowerment, and a more streamlined online/offline customer experience.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
- Provided critical insight to a number of day-to-day challenges that impacted the success of their business goals.
- Identified a number of previously unknown challenges and risks to the business.
- Delivered a strategy blueprint that provided a practical and structured plan allowing the client to successfully effect change in the business.
- Gave the client full clarity on the technologies, KPIs, costs and timescales required to deliver.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project Management
- Change Management
- System & Supplier Procurement
- Process Re-engineering
- Requirements Gathering & Cataloguing
- Employee Coaching & Training
- Discovery & Strategy
- Brand, Messaging and Sentiment Analysis