The client was growing fast through acquisition and needed to consolidate their systems landscape in order to address a number of operations inefficiencies, ultimately affecting the performance of staff to effectively meet business and customer needs.
- We conducted a Business Value Assessment (BVA) that identified a number of issues, including poor system suitability, decentralised ways of working and low data integrity.
- Next, we prioritised key strategic business objectives aligned with the corporate strategy and set out to define a high-level business case following a 4-month discovery program.
- Conducted supplier procurement and lead the implementation program.
- We then conducted an 18-month focused project on the Facility Management company, consolidating four main systems into one Enterprise Asset Management solution.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
- Budgetary annual saving of £113,000 per year and a payback period of 2.4 years, IRR of 36%.
- 40% improvement in monthly measured performance 1 year after go-live up to 60% 2.5 years on.
- The business was able to move its technology platform over to a more current, efficient, reliable and scalable tech-stack (cloud-based) that enabled future innovations to thrive without as much dependence on suppliers or being held to ransom by unscalable solutions.
- Better training and knowledge of systems along with user-friendly interfaces allowed for a reduction in single points of failures, greater operational efficiencies and happier end-users.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project Management
- Change Management
- System & Supplier Procurement
- Process Re-engineering
- Requirements Gathering & Cataloguing
- Employee Coaching & Training
- Supplier Management
- Discovery & Strategy