Professional Services – Agility & Efficiency
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The client was looking to identify ‘bottleneck’ issues, evaluate the existing systems, and develop opportunities to improve team agility and efficiency. Previous introduction of a CRM had limited success and a lack of ‘buy-in’ from staff leading to poor system utilisation.
- Conducted a three-month discovery and strategy project, analysing the existing technology landscape, CRM solution, the processes surrounding the technology and day-to-day operations, and reviewing available business data.
- Conducted interviews and workshops with all core business departments.
- Developed strategy document, including key areas where technology could increase business efficiency as well as significantly improve customer accessibility and data retention.
- Lead a procurement process, taking all identified business requirements and identifying new technology to reduce the number of processes and increase efficiency and information sharing.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
- Provided critical insight to a number of day-to-day challenges that impacted the success of their business goals.
- Outlined quick wins that the business could implement to realise some immediate benefits to day-to-day challenges.
- Delivered a strategy blueprint for a more integrated and connected technology landscape, providing new technology architecture incorporating new systems for event management, and CRM and processes.
- Gave the client full clarity and a full delivery plan and roadmap on how to enact meaningful change in their business.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project Management
- Change Management
- System & Supplier Procurement
- Process Mapping
- Process Re-engineering
- Requirements Gathering
- Full Tech Stack Design
- System Architecture Design
- Employee Coaching & Training
- Discovery & Strategy