Healthcare – Integrated Digital Strategy
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
With growing capacity constraints and increasing competition, the client wanted to introduce a digital strategy that would align and support their growth ambitions. They wanted to identify the opportunities for operational efficiencies, cost savings as well as identify potential new services to create a strategic digital strategy for the business.
As the services and offering developed over time, systems and processes were introduced to support the business growth. However, many were disjointed causing a high volume of manual and repetitive processes. In addition, the gradual additions to the website had resulting in a somewhat convoluted user experience and online presence.
We worked with the client to develop a detailed understanding of the business operations and develop a roadmap to improve processes and system adoption in the business.
The two-month discovery project incorporated:
- Interviews and workshops with the board, senior management on all key clinic staff.
- Requirements gathering and cataloguing as well as procurement for new practice management software.
- Detailed marketing and brand analysis, including conducting ‘secret shopper’ visits.
- Identified new revenue streams and employee engagement programmes to would drive greater revenue and staff retention.
- Developed a customer engagement strategy for the website to improve conversion online.
- Managed the design and build a customer focused website and redeveloped the content strategy and website content.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
After embarking on this project, the business had a clear plan allowing them to move forward with confidence and tackle ‘low hanging fruit’ opportunities. The collaborative approach to the project also allowed the staff at all levels to reengage and build morale.
The project successfully resulted in:
- Critical insight to a number of day-to-day challenges that impacted the success of their business goals.
- Quick wins that the business could implement to realise some immediate benefits.
- Successful launch of new website with a clear customer engagement strategy.
- A 12-month digital strategy focused on realising the full value of customer data, and utilising technology to streamline operations.
MFC SERVICES USED
- Project & Change Management
- Employee Management
- Process Re-engineering
- System & Supplier Procurement
- Requirements Gathering & Cataloguing
- Brand Messaging & Sentiment Analysis